5 ways to kill your dreams
1. universe (n) the whole of space and everything in it, including the earth, the planets and the stars.
ex. Theories of how the universe began.
2. striking (adj) interesting and unusual enough to attract attention.
ex. She bears a striking resemblance to her older sister.
3. investigate (v) to carefully examine the facts of a situation, an event, a crime, etc. to find out the truth about it or how it happened.
ex. The FBI has been called in to investigate.
4. deadline (n) a point in time by which something must be done.
ex. The deadline for applications is 30 April.
5. constantly (adv) all the time; repeatedly
ex. We are constantly on the lookout for new ideas.
6. opinion (n) your feelings or thoughts about somebody/something, rather than a fact.
ex. Everyone had an opinion on the subject.
7. subtle (adj) not very noticeable or obvious.
ex. There are subtle differences between the two versions.
8. distribute (v) to give things to a large number of people; to share something between a number of people
ex. The money was distributed among schools in the area.
9. guarantee (n) a firm promise that you will do something or that something will happen
ex. To give a guarantee of good behaviour.
10. definitely (adv) a way of emphasizing that something is true and that there is no doubt about it
ex. ‘Was it what you expected?’ ‘Yes, definitely.’
1. Your overnight success story is always a result of everything you've done in your life through that moment.
2. No one else has the perfect answers for your life.
3. Life is never about the goals themselves. Life is about the journey
share your thoughts on the talk.
5 ways to kill your dreams :
1. Believe in overnight success.
2. Believe someone else has the answers for you.
3. Decide to settle when growth is guaranteed.
4. Believe the fault is someone else's.
5. Believe that the only things that matter are the dreams themselves.
No one in the dream can be an immediate success, success is every moment of your life to pay the effort. No one can help you arrange everything, or make decisions and may fail, but are also part of the future success. Do not think that mistakes are caused by others, the error occurred, first of all we must review their own, no one needs to be responsible for your dreams. The ultimate goal of the dream is not only to achieve, but also his process. His third method I think everyone's pursuit is not the same, not everyone climbed to the peak, some people think that life is to use a dream to achieve stability.